Clio 3 RS from 2011 limited edition Ange et Demon 292/666.
From 0km to 41500km daily car(total stock), next I built this what u see on pictures and specification:
1. SUSPENSION: full kit Bilstein B16 strut brace in front, in rear powerflex black poliurethan, zero clearance, rear camber plates
2. ENGINE: cylinder head machined, new oem gasket, new timming set (timmimg wheels, timming belt, water pump), new valves, powerflex black poliurethan on all engine mount, new oem intake and exhaust gasket, Motul Oil, Factory Renault Sport X85 Clio 3 RS AC delete kit
3. EXHAUST: exhaust manifold decat (y pipe from k-tec), full stainless steel exhaust toyosports
4. INTERIOR: leightweight console with flock, carbonfiber right plug, driver seat mirco s2000, passenger mirco xl, seat belts sabelt 6 points for hans with homologation valid to 2018, I left the radio so that the rs monitor functioned, aluminium footrest for driver
5. GEARBOX: Full revision, Motul Oil, Short shifter 4H TECH
6. WHEELS: 1set: 4x cup speedline with fereral rs-rr looks like new; 2set: 4x cup speedline with Michelin Slick S8L 70%, wheel pins with nuts
7. BRAKES: New oem disc brakes, oem brake pads on finished ( I take new Ferrodo DS 2500), new fluid Motul RBF 660
On all these modifications, I traveled from 41500 km to now 42323km. First, lapping the engine on public roads and once on Poznań track day. If it comes to modifications, I could forget about something.
Dorzucam pakiet części kół opon...
Więcej zdjęć informacji udzielę telefonicznie.